Job Ref: Executive Coordinator
Location: Work from home
Closing Date: 2nd August 2019
BACKGROUND: The Gambling Awareness Trust (GAT) is a new independent charity set up to fund services providing addiction counselling, education, research and awareness in relation to gambling addiction in Ireland.
The Trust has just commenced its first round of receiving Expressions of interests from service providers in the fields of research, counselling and education and the first round of funding is expected to be made in Winter 2019.
The charity will be administered by an Independent board of Directors which have been drawn from across civic society and have vast experience in their field of expertise.
They are now seeking an experienced Executive Coordinator to join their passionate team.
THE ROLE: Reporting to the Chairman of the Board, the Executive Coordinator will primarily be responsible for managing the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of GAT on a full-time basis. Key responsibilities will include managing funding and grant applications, communicating on behalf of GAT with a variety of external bodies, handling GAT’s expenses, monthly accounts and payroll; supporting the Board in ensuring best practice in relation to governance, financial reporting and data protection; and planning and managing meetings and other events.
This is a varied role which requires an experienced communications and administration professional, who can show experience and ability in a range of areas including:
- Experience working in a similar role preferably within the not-for-profit sector is desirable
- Experience with Funding and Grant applications preferable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good experience of Office Administration, Accountancy and Secretarial functions
- A high standard of spoken and written English
- Good organisational skills and capable of working on own initiative
- Willingness to work flexible hours and travel to meetings when required
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements of a not-for-profit organisation (e.g. Governance Code, Charities Regulator, GDPR, SORP)
- Experience organising events and meetings including managing schedules, liaising with venues, and booking accommodation
If you would like to apply for this role, please click here
Closing Date: 5pm on Friday, 2nd August 2019Edit”Vacancy – Full-time position available for Executive Coordinator”